Sunday, January 1, 2012

Schools in Tennessee Have "Diversity Issues".... White Flight Still Exists and the Tennessean Ignores it. Maria Giordano... WHY?


For years I've communicated that racism is happening in the Tennessee schools. The Gannett owned Tennessean knew about it. The reporting remained biased toward the pro white "Good Ole Boy" society.

I watch my child's school Crockett Elementary get "cleansed" of color.

Before my child was rezoned ALL the teachers and professional staffers were white. The ONLY black person on staff was a cafeteria worker. The only hispanic was a janitor. I complained.

My child lives in a small community and oddly here's was the ONLY one in reference to the Cool Springs community that was rezoned in reference to elementary schools.

I've watched Tennessean reporter Maria Giordano keep her eyes closed for a LONG time. People tell me "she can change" I don't believe it. I've seen too many children suffer due to the "lack of reporting by the paper and it's during her watch that some children suffered 3 and 4 rezoning. The children that are racially, culturally, & economically different have been routinely rezoned. I've even been on TV saying the school board is "herding the diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment