Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Tennessean Business Editor has Given NISSAN Whistleblwoer Grounds for Appeal "if" She Needs One.... Jury Tampering is WRONG!!!

Kim Helper The Williamson County DA 



Due to the Tennessean doing the Puff Piece and the Business editor contacting me to find out my next court date.  I've heard that I've got GREAT grounds for an appeal.   One that will embarrass a lot of people.


NISSAN
Whistleblower was told that Taxpayer money was going to be wasted in early 2009 & I've been "fighting" for the Taxpayer on this blog: Which by they way NISSAN has never told me to "take down"


Sent: Tue, Jan 31, 2012 8:20 am
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Contacted by Randy McClain & asked About Court Then He Puts NISSAN Puff Piece on Front Page....Bovat Fears Jury Could Become Bias


Tennessean Business Editor Wanted to Know When My Court Date Was, Why? To Do This?





----Original Message-----
From: McClain, Randy <ramcclain@tennessean.com>
To: 'sharynbovat@aol.com' <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 28, 2012 12:23 am
Subject: Re:........NISSAN Fraud


Is your court hearing coming up


******
I told Randy YES and had a Jury Trial on Feb 1st...then on the FRONT page of the Tennessean (a Gannett paper) he did what "2" people have labeled "Jury Tampering"
Both said if I lose I have "great grounds for appeal".
*****

Someone
said David vs. Goliath. Sadly I don’t think my fight in the Tennessee courts will be as evenly matched as that one. I’m leaving the court case tomorrow up to my lawyer and then I’m going to get DC and communicate the problem & work to get the feds to investigate.

Also, this is an example of media bias. What Randy McClain did by not including the issue of the Rutherford county 3,950,000,000 idb debt of NISSAN is morally wrong. Most likely "one" of the members of the jury will read the Tennessean and they can "talk" about the good things Nissan does for the community. I would hope NOW the judge lets me talk on WHY I whistleblew.

Still my trial is tomorrow. It's HORRIBLE had Randy not directly emailed me I'd have no reason to feel violated. The Tennessean has ignored a whistleblower being jailed 3 times and NOW the paper is helping the prosecution?

I want written assurance from the DA’s office that copies of the Tennessean from today are NOT in the jury room . Also that the jury consist of nobody related to a NISSAN employee & that their company does NOT do business with NISSAN.

Note the DA did not hire a special prosecutor (at least for the trial. Now I believe ADA Terry Wood is doing the case, I got the impression that Joe Baugh was a “special” prosecutor because my 1st lawyer told me he was …that lawyer quit after he was called from Mr. Baugh and he told of the “magnitude” of my case. After that I went MONTHS trying to find a lawyer. Nobody wanted my case.

-----Original Message-----
From: 1st lawyer
To: sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: Fwd: sharyn bovat
Sharyn,

While I understand that you have definitely been wronged, I do not feel that I can take on a case of this magnitude with my current schedule.

Thank you for your understanding. Good luck.

******
The Article does NOT mention to 3,950,000,000 Rutherford County IDB. It says that the city has funded the short fall but expects revenue.

WHY did the Tennessean publish this KNOWING that I had a jury trial the NEXT day?    I feel “violated”  

Just last week in Davo Switzerland Carlo Ghosn was asked about jobs being shifted with the new auto plants in Mexico and Brazil. And Ghosn said the jobs in Europe and Japan are safe. He did not mention America.

Nissan has a LOT of lawyer to help in the prosecution of a 1st time misdemeanor. It’s terrifying.

I can’t stop crying. I’m just a mom who had a job and exposed a problem. When I did HR retaliated against me and I told them all I wanted was a good reference and training for a new career. They said yes. 

When I complained in June 2009 about my fear on how they were going to spend the federal money they decided to BBQ me.

I’m terrified.

All
I want is Respect!

Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675

Kim, Have you read some of the stuff on here?

Why has NISSAN let this blog "continue"

NISSAN has a LOT of lawyers "helping" with this 1st time misdemeaner case.   They want me discredited.  I can "prove" that the letter ordered was done when a man named Dominique Thormann was working at NISSAN (he asked congress for over a billion dollars)  After he left NO other letter was issues.  Except. Mr. Burger emailed me.  But so did Mr. Tavares.  He was the President of NISSAN North America and he said "he decides who he communicates to".  NEVER did I get anything telling me to STOP emailing me.  In fact people "thanked me for my ideas"

Legally I feel that the State of Tennessee is letting NISSAN lead the fight to prosecute me.  Joe Baugh called my first lawyer and told him that "my case was going to be BIG".. It was a 1st time misdemeanor and that lawyer quite.  I will bring an email showing I "tried" to get legal help but NOBODY wanted my case:  Finally I got my current lawyer late fall 2010.

Kim, I spoke the truth about "issues" in reference to the Leaf EV.  Longterm jobs won't be created in Tennessee from ALL that DOE money.  I can get a man to "testify" that the Leaf is too expensive to make & that "if" NISSAN really sold the cars in mass then NISSAN would go bankrupt.  Although the 4 Billion in IDB debt and 1.4 Billion in DOE loans for the Nissan North American subsidies debt is 11 times greater than NISSAN motors "global" profits. The White House is sitting on a report that " I believe" proves that the NISSAN collateral is indeed the Rutherford County IDB bond.

I can "prove" that Mr. Tavares read my emails and even implimented ideas I gave him for CSR and diversity.  I did NOT do any "email" harassment."  Also I can "prove" that I went to NISSAN believing that with the departure of Mr. Thormann and other information I had received that it was OK.  FYI- I had NOT been to Nissan in a year I've never tried to do ANYTHING to bother anyone   I just had a website showing problems:  I can prove that I was harassed &  bullied prior to Rob  'swearing out" warrants.  


It's complicated so we'll need a jury that can "digest" a LOT of info.  I've pulled up emails docuementing "how" the website happened and WHY HR wanted me discredited.  I have information that Catherine Perez sent me and I met with Mr. Tavares on May 9th:  I told him that HR was NOT helping me with my references.  I told him that HR wanted him to fail as a leader and he kept accepting my emails because he wanted NISSAN to succeed.  Please plan on a TWO week trial.   The jury needs to understand "my side" and as of NOW Nissan has a team of SO MANY lawyers it's just NOT a fair fight.  

I've been bullied for OVER 20 months and I deserve to have the "real" story told.

No comments:

Post a Comment