Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Was a Fake Warrant put in System to Abuse a Whistleblower for Speaking about Racism in the Williamson County Schools?

Years ago one of the best American minds told me to how to gather data:then “somehow” a lot of **** would be thrown in the fan, experts would analyse to see what would come back. 



When I did a blog to protest the "herding of diversity" in the Williamson County Schools I got a LOT of information on "White Flight" & why the schools are set up the way they are. 

I was interviewed by channel 5 and was on the local news during on of the hearings & the day AFTER I publicly spoke about racism a "4th" warrant for my arrest was put in the system. 

A Sherrif's deputy went to my daugthers house to try to arrest me.  Humiliation of a whistleblower continues:  That night I fled to a law firm & had a lawyer call and "then" they (the police)  said it was an accident.

This should NOT happen in America:  The Tennessean is Silent

No comments:

Post a Comment