Thursday, March 15, 2012

This Could Be FUN.... Bob Dickey I'll Make Sure YOU Sit at a Table by the Stage

I'm the woman that fucked Haley Barbour.... Ooops Pardon the French.........  I come from Tennessee ... we really wanted Sarah Palin to be the Presidential nominee... at dinner we also like Possum as an entree.  Actually Critters are good for supper they're pure protein... Those of you in the audience from Gannett I know YOUR vegitarians.... There's no MEAT in your dish.


Mark Silverman YOU told me I was "not" the best comic: Granted it was after I said YOU did not have the best paper. Still it hurt my feelings and YOUR insult was not dealt with by the President.
I have decided to "prove you wrong"... I will come to Virginia and do a comedic set.  Then (maybe) YOU can show me Gannett can produce "unbiased" news.    Deal?















No comments:

Post a Comment